KBFPC Services in Kenai
November 8, 2022
New service announcement:
Kachemak Bay Family Planning Clinic is now providing essential sexual & reproductive healthcare in the Kenai-Soldotna area!
Along with services in our Homer clinic and telehealth options available for anyone in the area, KBFPC will be in Kenai twice a month, beginning November 2022.
We are open to adults and teens of all genders, backgrounds, and income levels. Private insurance & Medicaid are accepted, and our sliding fee scale program means services are available at low or no cost for many clients who qualify.
We are ready to bring our specialized, confidential, and client-centered care to the Central Peninsula:
- Birth Control Counseling & Supplies, including long-acting reversible methods like IUDs and implants
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) Testing & Treatment
- PrEP & PEP – HIV Prevention
- Gender Affirming Hormone Care
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Pregnancy Testing & Options Counseling
- Emergency Contraception
KBFPC visits will take place in the Kenai Public Health Center building at 630 Barnacle Way #A, Kenai AK 99611
Call 907-235-3436 or text 907-435-7505 to schedule an appointment.